It sure didn’t take long for home construction to begin in RiverCreek off Corkscrew Road in Estero! We keep in close contact with GL Homes, and they have had a busy few months! There are now nine homes already framed out and nearly ready for stucco. These homes are on model row and are expected to be finished in February, 2023. Homes that sell soon are expected to be completed in Fall 2023 or Winter 2024.
Which models are going to be available in RiverCreek?
There are going to be seven floorplans in RiverCreek from GL Homes. Most of them are new and a few are favorites from other parts of Florida. Here’s a breakdown:
- Acadia – 2 BR+Den, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage with 1,904 sq ft (one story)
- Canyon – 3BR+Den, 3 Baths, 2 Car Garage with 2,135 sq ft (one story)
- Denali – 4BR, Loft, 4 Baths, 2 Car Garage with 2,909 sq ft (two stories)
- Biscayne – 3BR+Den, Loft, 4 Baths, 2 Car Garage with 3,004 sq ft (two stories)
- Olympia – 4BR+Den/Optional 5th BR, Loft, 5 Baths, 3 Car Garage with 3,694 sq ft (two stories)
- Sequoia – 5BR, Loft, 5 Baths, 3 Car Tandem Garage with 3,882 sq ft (two stories)
- Cascade – 5BR, Loft, 7 Baths, 2 Car Garage with 4,397 sq ft (two stories)
Until the models are completed, there isn’t anywhere to see and walk through these homes, but contact us for details on where similar homes can be found! Just call or text Julie at 239-238-7786 or Dawn at 239-351-0377.
These homes are all in the same collection so they will have similar upgrade options and inclusions. In addition, all the homesites in RiverCreek are roughly the same size, which is around 50′ wide by 115′ long. Buyers get to choose any of the floorplans to go on any available lot, the only restriction is that there can’t be more than three of the same floorplans in a row. When RiverCreek is finished, there will be 554 single-family homes on a total of 395 acres that includes 224 acres of preserves and 10 lakes scattered throughout the community.
RiverCreek Lot Prices in Estero, FL
Along with reasonable home pricing, the very exciting news for buyers in RiverCreek is the current lot pricing. GL Homes literally has some lots priced at $0 and the highest-priced lot is currently $75,000 as of today’s date. We expect that to go up with time, but it’s still a far cry from the $80,000 – $300,000 prices on lots in neighboring communities! Looking for more details? Just call or text us anytime!
Dawn Krueger 239.351.0377
Julie Borden 239.238.7786